The longest, most action-packed cycling route on Lolland-Falster! 400 km across the two islands with experiences for a life-time!
Across Lolland-Falster with Naturlandet Rundt
- If you’re someone who loves to spend several days cycling, the Naturlandet Rundt route is perfect for you, because:
- It is 400 kilometres long (248 miles).
- It puts you in direct contact with 19 local adventure routes on Lolland-Falster –unique tours of 18-49 kilometres (11-30 miles), which are all marked with signs and specially made for the adventurer, who wants to go off-beat.
- It lets you experience wonderful coasts, beaches, green wooded areas, and pleasant villages.
- It lets you see unique, historic market towns, which can provide you with lots of stories.
- It brings you to 3 important nature areas: The Maribo Lakes Nature Park, the Nature Park Nakskov Fjord, and the Guldborgsund Nature Area.
- It brings you to the nature areas Bøtø (on southern Falster) and Saksfjed-Hyllekrog (on southern Lolland). Here, you can meet wild horses.
- You can get a glimpse of white-tailed sea eagles.
Experiences and accommodation along the way
Naturlandet has got you covered, whether you want to spend the night at a hotel, a Bed & Breakfast, a campsite, or a shelter. While you’re following the route, Naturlandet will bring you suggestions and show you:
- where you can spend the night
- exciting nearby attractions
- nearby restaurants
- nearby supermarkets
All accommodation options are divided into categories, and they all have their own icons/symbols, so you can easily find what you need –you can find all of this on the map in the app.
Download the gpx file for the route - Naturlandet Rundt. he file contains the route's GPS data, and can be used to transfer the route to your Garmin watch and other apps. Remember you can find the route digitally in the Naturlandet Lolland-Falster app without needing the gpx file.